Powers Catholic High School is currently accepting applications for our Varsity Boys Basketball coaching vacancy. Ideal candidates will have the proven ability to communicate effectively, organize and implement a successful and competitive program and demonstrate a commitment to the educational and spiritual mission of Powers Catholic High School.
Basic duties include:
- Create an environment which allows students to grow in their appreciation for their values of their faith 2. Provide leadership and mentoring that allows each participating student to achieve a high level of skill 3.Organize and conduct practices and conditioning programs
- Accept the responsibility for submitting rosters, tracking uniform/equipment inventory, managing transportation requests, etc.
- Attend preseason and post season league meetings
- Organize and track the distribution and return of equipment and uniforms at the beginning and end of the season.
- Provide skill development support to our sub-varsity and youth partner programs
- Take necessary and reasonable precautions to protect students, equipment, materials and facilities.
Applicants must send cover letter, resume and submit a list of references to Mike Watson, Athletic Director at Powers Catholic High School. Resumes will be accepted via email or fax until position is filled. firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your interest.
Powers Catholic High School
1505 W. Court Street
Flint, MI 48503