JV Baseball Head Coach
JV Softball Head Coach
JV Girls Lacrosse Head Coach
JV Boys Golf Head Coach
JV Volleyball Head Coach
Freshman Volleyball Head Coach
Anyone interested in applying for these positions should contact Athletic Director, Brian Sheeran (email@example.com).
Powers Catholic High School is currently accepting applications for our junior varsity and freshman coaching vacancies listed above. Ideal candidates will have the proven ability to communicate effectively, organize and implement a successful and competitive program and demonstrate a commitment to the educational and spiritual mission of Powers Catholic High School.
General Expectations of All Powers Catholic Coaches:
- Create an environment which allows students to grow in their appreciation for their values of their faith
- Provide leadership and mentoring that allows each participating student to achieve a high level of skill
- Organize and conduct practices and conditioning programs
- Accept the responsibility for submitting rosters, tracking uniform/equipment inventory, managing transportation requests, etc.
- Attend preseason and post season league meetings
- Organize and track the distribution and return of equipment and uniforms at the beginning and end of the season.
- Provide skill development support to our sub-varsity and youth partner programs
- Take necessary and reasonable precautions to protect students, equipment, materials and facilities.
Applicants must send cover letter, resume and submit a list of references to Brian Sheeran, Athletic Director at Powers Catholic High School. Resumes will be accepted via email, fax, or direct mail until position is filled.
Thank you for your interest.
Powers Catholic High School
1505 W. Court Street
Flint, MI 48503